Sunday, January 3, 2010

Men.

It's a shame how guys look at me like a sex object or an object of gain. I am not a person to be friends with or to value, but instead I am a walking receptacle of pleasure for them to try and exploit and entice. There is no law that says men and women cannot be just friends. Certainly, the man may find the woman attractive and the woman may also find the same for the man, but there is no restricting factor to friendship. The idea that there is some tape barring friendship is absurd.
I'm tired of being constantly hit on by multiple men who know men they are good friends with have hit on me before them. I'm tired of being hit on in general. I want friends and the feeling that my personal space is respected and valued. That doesn't seem like too much to ask from people who I should hope would treat me in such a way.

Leave the idea of my vagina on the doorstep and treat me like a fucking human.

4 comments:

  1. I hope I don't come of across as a creep. But I'll leave this anonymous anyways as it was the custom back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ABOVE WAS CLEARLY A THINLY VEILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact is you only go talk to these sort of men. IF you went and hung around the quiet guys doing sciene they would love you for it and treat you great. but you would find them boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you to say who I do and do not talk to? I talk to anyone who seems like they would be a nice person to talk to. I dont care who you are, if I feel youre interesting and fun to be around then I will talk to you. Its utter bullshit to think I seek out men who would treat me in such a degrading manner.

    ReplyDelete