Tuesday, May 4, 2010

42

Life, the Universe, and Everything.


I'm medicating my life with marijuana. Brilliant. No really. You should keep this up. Because that's adaptive. Because that's smart.
Oh the self-loathing starts. The worries of labeling myself "narcissistic" because I want a birthday anything. Needy, needy, needy. Support yourself and want so much from others. Provide what you need and want something from others. Is that unique to my life or unique to humankind? It's definitely unique to human kind, not just me. The negative, petty, needy nature of humans is interesting. Interesting and pathetic all bound up into one clever little parcel delivered to me in the form of mental medication; a leveler for my brilliance, a suppressant for my pessimism, a lock for my lash. Medicating me to protect the world. What a novel concept.
My head is clearer than I've felt it since molly. This is unfortunate. I can think.

No comments:

Post a Comment